I have sent you something

Hello there,
I often go over the information that I receive from the people that request my help and I have just finished looking at your case and your configuration Kherisno. I think that this is very important as I need to follow your development and the evolution of your astral configuration in the future so that I can warn you if anything important crops up. I have just finished my study and there is not anything very significant in your future just yet. So I am not writing to you today for any particular reason, just to send you my best wishes and to tell you that as I have felt a particularly strong link between us both I will always be available to help you with my advice and counsel. To demonstrate my commitment to you I would like to offer you a little present, as a gesture of friendship. I have prayed for you Kherisno and I concentrated on sending you the happiness, joy and sucess which you deserve as I really belive that you merit such satisfaction. As you now know I like to show the work I produce for you and so attached to this email you will find a photo of the work I recently performed through my prayer for you and which I hope will bring you very positive vibes and great chance for the future. You can find this photo and some further explanations at the following address: https://aboutastro.com/j.php?p=lunar_frag.cgi&r=2y&c=byk1d&f=xurevfab I wish you all of the very best and I will always be here for you if you need me, Your astrologer and your friend, Jenna

Comments :

0 komentar to “I have sent you something”